Swarna Palace Hotel was taken on a lease for the treatment of COVID-19 patients by Ramesh hospital situated at hotel Eluru road. About 50 patients were admitted to the Swarna Palace in two weeks by the hospital. At the time of the incident around 10 paramedical staff were assist him. According to officials, most of the deaths occurred due to suffocation from smoke. As COVID-19 patients are already suffering from respiratory problems and due to intense fire, they succumbed to this, due to which many people jumped from the hotel building and most people were shouting.
Swarna Palace Hotel that has been converted into a COVID-19 facility
How very painful accident happened in Swarna Palace in Vijayawada?
- On Sunday 7 killed in fire at Vijayawada, COVID-19.
- According to sources 30 people were saved.
- Krishna District Collector Mohammad Imtiaz said that the cause of the fire appears to be a short circuit, as per the primary report. But we will find out how the fire broke out.
- the accident occurred around 5 Am and 22 patients are being treated in the hospital
PM Modi Assured help to Victim
The prime minister Mr Narendra Modi spoke to Andhra Pradesh chief minister Jaganmohan Reddy and assured of all possible help. On Sunday PM Modi expressed grief over the loss of life and property in a hotel being used as a COVID-19 facility in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. PM Modi twitted on twitter that he is “suffering” from the accident and that those injured are expected to recover. At least nine people have died in this accident. At this dicing weather owing to Corona Virus, we wish to hear good news rather than these heart threatening news.