Kia Motors in India has revealed its third Kia product in India, this new Sonet car comes with stunning features and engines and will be a sub-4m compact SUV, is called Kia Sonet. It has unveiled its first look in February at the 2020 Auto Expo albeit in a concept form. The car will be launched in September, whereas the world premiere of Kia Sonet is set today. The company is quite excited over the success of Sonet and therefore is setting a target to sell its 70,000 units to 1,00,000 units in the first year.
KIA Motor’s Sonet SUV Launch Date
For overcoming the excitement of the customers, it is assumed that the Kia Sonet sub-compact SUV is going to be launched before Diwali, in September 2020. You must be excited to take a drive in this stunning car. The expected launch date of the Kia Sonet is 20, September 2020.
KIA Motor’s Sonet SUV Features and specifications
Feature of KIA Motor’s Sonet SUV
The Kia Sonet production car is very much close to the first concept displayed in the presentation of the auto expo. The actual car features these specifications that would steal the hearts of costumers;
- Kia sonnet Exterior feature included LED, DRLs, LED taillights, and Kia’s signature “Tiger Nose” grille.
- Swept-back headlamps
- Floating roof rails.
- 3D stepwell geometric grill mesh
- Interior: 25” touch screen
- UVO connected car tech
- Steering wheel mounted controls
- Drive and traction mode and ambient lighting
- Air Conditioning: metallic diamond knurled pattern with digital speed
- Safety arrangements: company confirms the presence of six airbags for safety.
- Inside: The Kia Sonet will feature a dashboard comparable with the Seltos SUV
- Other features: Push-button start/stop, rear AC vents, electrically adjustable and foldable ORVMs, cruise control, keyless entry, sunroof, and automatic climate control.
Specifications of KIA Motor’s Sonet SUV
THE KIA SONET will be offered in 2 trims, that are as followed; 1st is Tech Line and 2nd is GT line.
- Kia Sonet will feature the same set of engines alike Hyundai Venue, moreover, it will utilize the same platform.
- Kia Sonet gives three sets of engines;
A 1.2-litre 4 cylinder naturally aspirated petrol, a 1.5litre CRDi turbocharged diesel and a 1.0-litre T-GDi turbocharged patrol will be available in options.
Kia has offered engines with five transmission-5-speed Mt, 6-speed AMT and new smart stream 6-speed Imt.
- iMT or clutch-less manual transmission is confirmed by Kia Sonet.
What is the Price of KIA Motor’s Sonet SUV?
With the success of the Brand and looking over the competition, the price of the Kia Sonet car is assumed to fall till Rs. 8 to 13 lakh(ex-showroom) bracket. Pre-booking for Kia Sonet will available in India.