Due to the coronavirus pandemic, National Testing Agency had postponed UGC-NET, IGNOU, DU, and other exams that were about to be held during May and June. Now the NTA has declared the proposed dates of entrance exams for these examinations. On the official website of NTA (nta.as.in), it has issued a notice with the revised dates for UGC-NET, IGNOU OPENMAT, and Ph.D., DU entrance tests, ICAR AIEEA, which are likely to happen in mid-September.
Here is the list of revised dates for above-mentioned examination;
- UGC-NET June 2020: USG-NET, which was supposed to be commenced in June, will be held on September 16-18 and September 21-25.
- DU Entrance Test, DUET 2020: It will be commenced in September from 6-11.
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research, ICAR AIEEA: It will be held on September 6 and 8, 2020.
- IGNOU Open Mat 2020: This exam will be conducted on 15th September 2020.
- All India AYUSH PG Entrance Test 2020: 29th September is announced for this exam, which was earlier scheduled in August.
- IGNOU Ph.D. Entrance Test 2020: This exam will be commenced on the 4th of October, 2020.
- ICAR Ph.D., Masters Degree, and JRF/SRS: Entrance exam date for this exam is yet to be announced.
These exams date had already been announced by NTA;
- JEE Mains: it will be held from 1st September to 6th
- NEET UG: NEET UG examinations will be conducted on 13 September.
The admit cards for these examinations will be uploaded on the official site of NTA, Students can get them before 15 days of the exams. Information affiliated to students and their exams will be mentioned on the admit cards, such as their roll n, exam center, time and date of each exam, venue, etc.
The revised date has been declared after one day of finalizing the safety SOP to commence the examinations by the government. The government has issued some guidelines keeping the safety of students during this pandemic.